Magic! How to get £4,000 from £2,000….
We all know as business owners that there are always things that you can spend money on to generate new business leads, increase your share of voice and generally promote your business. Be that using PR, social media, SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Newspaper ads, radio advertising, or any other method that you can think of. However did you know that the Government is helping small business owners with matched funded grants? Well they are, they’re giving away vouchers for matched funding up to the value of £2,000 for business owners that have been in business for more than a year and have less than 50 employees. Now this has been earmarked for specific development areas, these are:
- Raising finance and managing cash flow
- Recruiting and developing your staff
- Improving leadership and management skills
- Marketing, attracting and keeping customers
- Making the most of digital technology
The exciting news here at Digital Eyes Media is that we’ve been accepted as a Growth Voucher provider and as such we’re able to support your businesses growth using the very best in digital technology.
What does this mean?
All accepted small businesses get to choose what their business needs to develop further. We’re providing services under the digital technology section. This means that we can work with you to improve your use of digital technology. This includes areas such as:
- Improving your online customer journey and experience
- Analysing your current technology and identifying future needs
- Digital project planning
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- Automation of business processes, such as CRM integration and increasing productivity
- Increasing sales online
- Increase online visibility, such as SEO and increasing conversion rates
So there really is a wide range of ways to use the additional funding to seriously propel your business forward this year! The full information can be found on the Government website. Why not give us a call on 01782 450433 to discuss how implementing a digital strategy could seriously transform your business and turbo charge your marketing.
Latest posts by Carl Barlow (see all)
- Appetite Stoke Project Training / Social Media Management - May 13, 2016
- What I gained from #VaynerWorld 2016 - May 12, 2016
- Getting started with Facebook advertising - August 28, 2015