Here’s how you white list an email address in Gmail (and others)
It’s really simple in Google to white list an email account
1) go to your email inbox in Google and find an email from Digital Eyes Media
2) simply drag the email into the primary mailbox, see below
You will see a confirmation box at the top of the page asking if you want to send all emails from this address to your primary box (see below)
This simply tells Google that you’re happy to receive emails from us.
However if you don’t use Google, then here’s some instructions for other email users.
Latest posts by Carl Barlow (see all)
- Appetite Stoke Project Training / Social Media Management - May 13, 2016
- What I gained from #VaynerWorld 2016 - May 12, 2016
- Getting started with Facebook advertising - August 28, 2015