Great news, a new business is born
We’re very pleased and proud to announce that we at Potters’ Social Media and SEO garden are merging our talents to launch a new business called Digital Eyes Media.
We’ve long felt that our businesses, skills and services were very complimentary. We’ve been recommending each other to our respective customers for quite a while now, and it has seemed a very natural progression to put all our services together under the same roof to form a full service online marketing company.
How will our customers benefit?
By working with us, our customers will have access to everything they need in terms of improving their online presence. We offer:
• Web design- setting out a stall for your business on the Internet and letting your potential customers see what you have to offer.
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – making sure that when a potential customer searches for your kind of business, your business makes the cut.
• Social Media Consultancy and Management – Helping you to build relationships with your customers and grow your business through Twitter, Facebook and other popular forms of Social Media.
Digital Eyes Media is committed to putting our customers at the heart of our business. What’s more we understand that businesses can worry about spiralling marketing costs. For that reason we offer all our services on a month by month basis with no minimum contract. You don’t have to pay up front and if you don’t feel that you’re getting value for money from us, you’re free to end the arrangement.
We’re very much looking forward to continuing working with our existing customers and meeting new ones along the way. Please explore our website to find out all the details, or get in touch to see what we can do for your business.
Don’t miss out on our next great blog instalment, get our blog posts right to your inbox, simply leave your email address below:
Latest posts by Carl Barlow (see all)
- Appetite Stoke Project Training / Social Media Management - May 13, 2016
- What I gained from #VaynerWorld 2016 - May 12, 2016
- Getting started with Facebook advertising - August 28, 2015