Every superhero is born from the flames of desire…
Founded in 2012 by Carl Barlow and Nikki Patel, Digital Eyes Media was forged out of a passion to champion businesses to become successful online by creating a strong digital presence with profitable results.
Driven and highly ambitious Nikki is our Wonderwoman and Carl our Superman.
Superheroes possess extraordinary talents, powers or abilities
How we weave our magic
“Delivering the ultimate in full digital marketing services, proven and results driven. Quite frankly, we make (sh)it happen online!”
Our ethos and core values are just what you’d expect from a gregarious bunch of superheroes…
- Extraordinary powers and abilities – powerful, practical and emotionally targeted solutions for maximising digital growth
- Meticulous Risk takers – passionate and driven by success, we’re up for any challenge
- Strong transparent moral code – an open and honest approach to business, working with clients we know, like and trust
- Superhero gadgets – we embrace innovation and the latest technologies in order to deliver value and enhance results
- Defenders of your uniqueness – calculated and specific you’ll be a cut above your competition
- True identity – our reputation is built on outstanding heroic quality and a loyal client base
We’re Masters of the Digital Universe!
The protectors of our little ones
At Digital Eyes Media, we have a strong sense of responsibility when it comes to blossoming talent and the local community.
Our superhero trailblazers, Carl and Nikki, build strong links with local schools and universities, supporting the business and education enterprise charity Young Enterprise, and recruiting through Keele University’s internship scheme.
Active members of the Staffordshire and Cheshire business community, they both belong to networking groups of both BNI and BforB. Committed to supporting fellow business owners through their participation in non-profit business events, such as Global Entrepreneurship Week and active mentors for Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce “Let’s Do Mentoring” Scheme.
Team DEM also support Alice Charity through their Fortunate 500 club and other fundraising activities who work with low income families in the area.